BendTec provides multiple coating and painting options applied within one of our three paint booths. NACE certified inspectors verify compliance to customer and industry standards on the applied coating as well as the material profile and environmental conditions.
Plural Epoxy Coating: a two-part high solids coating. Component A, a resin component, and component B the curing agent are mixed in various ratios and rapidly cure through chemical cross-linking.
Fusion Bond Epoxy (FBE) Coating: A 300 KW Pillar induction heating unit heats the pipe to about 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Epoxy powder is fused onto the pipe surface using electrostatic spraying equipment, where it melts and then solidifies upon cooling to provide an excellent corrosion-resistant coating on the buried pipe.
- Plural Epoxy Coating, 3M 327 Scotchkote
- Plural Epoxy Coating, SPC 2888
- Fusion Bond Epoxy – 3M 6233 Scotchkote
- Painting – Above Ground Protection
Any of our three paint booths allow for the application of paint and two are set up to apply plural epoxy coating. Each booth is equipped with state of the art spraying equipment to meet any of our customers’ requirements.
- 1 – paint room 60 ft. long, 35 ft. wide and 15 ft. high
- 1 – paint room 40 ft. long, 15 ft. wide and 12 ft. high
- 1 – paint room 38 ft. long, 25 ft. wide and 15 ft. high