BendTec has experience shipping materials all over the world. Working relationships with local flatbed carriers allow for loading and unloading at the most opportunistic time. Loading and unloading of shipping containers for international freight can easily be accommodated.
BendTec’s plants are served by:
- Contract truck lines, flatbed and less than truckload (LTL)
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Railroad
- Canadian National (CN) Railroad
- Duluth Cargo Connect – intermodal shipping facility
- Duluth – Superior Port – within 0.5 mile
- Duluth International Airport
366 Garfield Ave.
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
Our staff is here to answer any questions you may have. Reach out to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Get started by filling out our form below and a team member will be in touch shortly.
This Form is for General Inquires:
If you need a quote, click the button below. Please be informed that additional information will be required to get a quote
Additional Info Needed for a Quote:
- Company, Address, Phone & Email
- Material supplied by (Customer or Bendtec)
- Required Ship Date
- Use, Service of Bends, Project Name
- Project Specs (Qty, Size OD, Minwall, Material, Grade, Angle/Center Line Radius, etc.)
- Test / Heat Treatment Required?
- Shipping Address & Method