$25 – $35/hour
Responsibilities: Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Skills & Abilities:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree: Preferred
Experience: 1 – 2 plus years’ experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), JD Edwards, Microsoft PowerPoint
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required.
BendTec offers a competitive compensation package and benefits including health, dental, PTO and retirement.
All Federal and State Labor laws apply.
BendTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.