BendTec fabricates pressure-retaining components and piping systems for slurry pipelines, choke stations, and process plants to the tightest tolerances. Having worked directly with multiple companies that provide abrasion resistant, and elastomeric pipe linings for the mining industry, BendTec understands the importance of internal alignment and fabricating tolerances allowing for proper lining and casting methods.
With direct access to the largest inland seaport in the United States, we can ship vast volumes of spools, including massive, oversized modules, to mining companies all over the world.
Assemblies have been supplied to:
- Newmont Mining Batu Hijau in Indonesia
- Disputada in Chile
- Bechtel in Brazil
- Irathane Systems Inc. in New Zealand
- Bougainville Copper Ltd. in New Guinea
We select the optimum component design and fabrication techniques to meet your installation and service conditions.
366 Garfield Ave.
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
Our staff is here to answer any questions you may have. Reach out to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Get started by filling out our form below and a team member will be in touch shortly.
This Form is for General Inquires:
If you need a quote, click the button below. Please be informed that additional information will be required to get a quote
Additional Info Needed for a Quote:
- Company, Address, Phone & Email
- Material supplied by (Customer or Bendtec)
- Required Ship Date
- Use, Service of Bends, Project Name
- Project Specs (Qty, Size OD, Minwall, Material, Grade, Angle/Center Line Radius, etc.)
- Test / Heat Treatment Required?
- Shipping Address & Method